CNC Machine Operator
SHIFT AVAILABLE: Days
Skills and Qualifications:
- Minimum of 6 mos of experience as a CNC operator
- Skill in operating CNC machinery and tooling as well as precision measurement tools
- Ability to read and interpret mechanical documents and drawings
- Computer savvy with a basic understanding of computer programming and CAD/CAM
- Mechanical aptitude and good math skills
- A keen eye for detail and a results-driven approach
- Good communication abilities
- Prepare and operate CNC machines to perform tasks such as drilling, grinding, milling, etc.
- Understand specifications of the task at hand and the desired result by reading blueprints, mechanical drawings, etc.
- Translate instructions into computer commands so the machines can perform the correct function
- Prepare and load raw materials and parts onto the machines
- Prepare a test run to check if the machines produce outputs according to specifications
- Set machines to complete full cycles to fabricate a large number of parts
- Supervise the machines while they execute the tasks and make any necessary adjustments to produce a better result
- Inspect and measure finished products and compare them with requirements to determine if the process has been completed properly
- Check and maintain machinery daily to ensure the functionality
- 2 pcs Valid Gov’t ID’s
Top Plus Employment Inc.
20 Dundas St. East Suite A2 Mississauga
Online Application: http://www.topplus.ca/employment-application/
|Job Category||Machine Operators|