MOLD CASTING GENERAL HELPER
Posted 5 years ago
JOB OPENING: MOLD CASTING GENERAL HELPER
- Fills mold with mixed material or applies material to mold to specified thickness.
- Operates and adjusts controls of heating equipment to melt material or to cure, dry or bake filled molds according to specifications.
- Measures ingredients and mixes molding or casting material or sealing compound, to prescribed consistency according to formula.
- Assembles, inserts and adjusts wires, tubes, cores, fittings, rods, or patterns into mold, using hand tools and depth gauge.
- Removes excess material and levels and smoothes wet mold mixture.
- Loads or stacks filled molds in oven, drier, or curing box, or on storage racks or carts.
- Brushes or sprays surface of mold with parting agent or inserts paper to ensure smoothness and prevent sticking or seepage.
- 2 pcs Valid Gov’t ID’s
TOP PLUS EMPLOYMENT INC.
20 Dundas St. East Suite A2
Mississauga ON L5A 1W2 (Hurontario/Dundas)