Brampton, ON, Mississauga, ON
Posted 4 years ago
Job Type: Fulltime-Permanent
Salary: Based on Experience
- Required Atleast 2-5 years of Experience
- Strong ability to read and interpret engineering drawings and blueprints.
- Extensive knowledge of various welding techniques, oxy-fuel welding, and arc welding.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Skilled in both mechanical and manual welding practices.
- Requires 2-5 years of Exprience
- Measure and mark work pieces using straightedges, rules, and calipers
- Read and interpret blueprints and production drawings in order to lay out a welding project
- Carry out welding according to set dimensions to meet general test requirements
- Bore holes through metal workpieces using drill press
- Weld materials in flat, horizontal, vertical, and overhead positions
- Adjust gas gauges to set the flow rate of shield gas
- Use measuring instruments such as micrometers and calipers to inspect angles, grooves or gap allowances
- Maintain welding safety guidelines and regulations to ensure a risk-free work environment
- Organize and clean welding equipment on a regular basis
2 Valid Gov’t Identifications
Top Plus Employment Inc.
20 Dundas St. East Suite A2 Mississauga