JOB OPENING: BRAKE PRESS OPERATOR
SHIFT: Days (Monday-Friday) Willing to work Overtime
- Run bend and forming operations on Multi bend parts using standard and custom tools
- Use a CNC controller to input information into the machine
- Adjust ram and back gauge locations per process control instructions and blueprints
- Perform in-line QC inspections using check heights, depths, and thicknesses using micrometers, dial indicators, calipers, gauges, and other precision-measuring instruments.
- Meet customer specifications and delivery requirements.
- Program Press Brake controller and software
- Configure bend allowances for sheet metal (stainless, aluminum and regular steel)
- Being able to Operate and Program the SAFAN press brake is an asset.
- Solid Background working with Sheet Metal
- Knowledge in reading engineering drawings and use of appropriate measuring tools to confirm dimensional accuracy.