Looking for CARPENTRY /CARPENTRY HELPER
- Atleast 6 mos to 2 years of Experience
- Extensive knowledge of power tools, including skill saw, miter saw and jigsaw
- Possession of basic hand tools and reliable transportation to job sites
- Willingness to work overtime when necessary to deliver the project on time.
- Measure dimensions of completed products or workpieces to verify conformance to specifications.
- Produce or assemble components of articles, such as store fixtures, office equipment, cabinets, or high-grade furniture.
- Measure materials to mark reference points, cutting lines, or other indicators.
- Read work orders or other instructions to determine product specifications or materials requirements.
- Operate woodworking equipment.
- Apply protective or decorative finishes to workpieces or products.
- 2 pcs of Gov’t Identifications