CNC Machine Operator
Posted 5 years ago
JOB OPENING: CNC Machine PROGRAMMER & OPERATOR
FULL TIME POSITION
- Prepare and operate CNC machines to perform tasks such as drilling, grinding, milling etc.
- Understand specifications of the task at hand and the desired result by reading blueprints, mechanical drawings etc.
- Translate instructions into computer commands so the machines can perform the correct function
- Prepare and load raw materials and parts onto the machines
- Prepare a test run to check if the machines produce outputs according to specifications
- Set machines to complete full cycles to fabricate large number of parts
- Supervise the machines while they execute the tasks and make any necessary adjustments to produce a better result
- Inspect and measure finished products and compare them with requirements to determine if the process has been completed properly
- Check and maintain machinery daily to ensure functionality
- Atleast 1-2 yrs experience as CNC Programmer & Operator
- Skill in operating CNC machinery and tooling as well as precision measurement tools
- Ability to read and interpret mechanical documents and drawings
- Mechanical aptitude and good math skills
- Good communication abilities
- High school diploma or equivalent; certificate or diploma in engineering or relevant discipline is a plus
- Successfully completed apprenticeship is required
- 2 pcs of Gov’t Identifications
TOP PLUS EMPLOYMENT INC.
20 Dundas St. East Suite A2
Mississauga ON L5A 1W2 (Hurontario/Dundas)