Posted 5 years ago
JOB OPENING: FORKLIFT OPERATOR
- Unloading materials and merchandise from incoming vehicles and stacking them to assigned places
- Locating and moving stock of products to pallets or crates for storage or shipment
- Identifying damages and report shortages or quality deficiencies
- Transport product to storage areas using proper equipment and efficiently stack and store product.
- Perform labeling, sorting, wrapping, packing and other miscellaneous tasks as needed.
- Operate warehouse equipment safely and efficiently while meeting productivity and quality expectations.
- Check product for accuracy in inventory, damage and infestation and complete paperwork.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Good Communication Skills
- Attention to Details
- A Team Player
- Ability to Work in a Fast Pace Environment
- 2-5 yrs of Experience in Forklift
- Valid Forklift License
- 2 pcs Valid Gov’t ID’s
Shifts: Days or Evening (Mon-Fri)
Weekends Shifts are also available
JOB TYPE: Full-time
RATE: $15.00 to $17.00 /hour (Based on Experienced)
** Requires own Car/ Transportation
|Job Category||Forklift Operators|