Posted 5 years ago
Production Worker (Fabricating Mfg).
- Apply, remove, and repair insulation on industrial equipment, pipes, ductwork, or other mechanical systems.
- Prepare surfaces for insulation application by brushing or spreading tar attaching together.
- Select appropriate insulation such as fiberglass, Styrofoam, or cork, based on the heat retaining or excluding characteristics of the material.
- Measure and cut insulation for covering surfaces
- Knowledge how to use basic hand and power tools.
- 2 pcs Valid Gov’t ID’s