JOB OPENING: MATERIAL HANDLER
3 LOCATIONS Available: Etobicoke. Cambridge, Ottawa
Skills and Qualifications:
- Preferred Previous Experience in Warehouse
- 2 years Experience
- Use RF Scanner to ensure accuracy of inventory
- Attention to details
- A Team Player
- Ability to lift 50Lbs
- Available to work FULL-TIME plus Overtime (Mon-Fri)
- Maintains inventory by identifying, labeling, and placing materials and supplies in stock; recording location of inventory.
- Locates materials and supplies by pulling and verifying materials and supplies listed on production orders.
- Maintains in-process inventory at work centers by delivering and opening materials and supplies.
- Documents materials and supplies disposition by recording units delivered and location of units.
- Prepares finished stock for shipment by identifying, pulling, packing, crating, loading, and securing product.
- Documents product shipment by recording units shipped.
- Maintains material-handling equipment by completing pre-use inspections; making operator repairs.
- 2 pcs Valid Gov’t ID’s
- Valid Forklift Licence
Top Plus Employment Inc.
20 Dundas St. East Suite A2 Mississauga
|Job Category||Forklift Operators|