LOCATION: Mississauga Ontario
SHIFTS AVAILABLE: Days
Skills and Qualifications:
- At least 5 years of experience as an Office Administrator
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, organizational and time management skills.
- Knowledge in Microsoft Office-Words and Excel
- Strong knowledge of Accounting (Account Receivables/Payable), Quick books.
- Attention to details and ability to take directions from multiple sources.
- Ability to problem solve, multi-task, decision make and prioritize and cope with frequent interruptions and deadlines.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Coordinate and oversee all office activities
- Ensure adherence to relevant company procedures and policies
- Handle phone calls/switchboard and all related correspondence in a polite and professional manner
- Responsible for handling all courier requests both incoming and outgoing.
- Responsible for the coordination/purchase of all Office Supplies and MRO, cross checking deliveries and invoice to ensure ordered supplies are received and accounted for.
- Create and present reports directly to the senior manager
- Assisting with the administrative needs of various departments, including mailings, faxing, filing, photocopying etc.
- 2 pcs Valid Gov’t ID’s
- Police Clearance Certificate
- Updated Resume
Top Plus Employment Inc.
20 Dundas St. East Suite A2 Mississauga
|Job Category||Office & Clerical|