LOCATION: Mississauga Ontario
SHIFTS AVAILABLE: Days
Skills and Qualifications:
- Strong Computer Skills and Working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Good communication and organization skills
- To work Independently
- Attention to details
- Time Management
- Filing and Efficiently maintaining a daily record
- Update and maintain databases such as mailing lists, contact lists, and client information
- Answer telephones, direct calls, and take messages.
- Operate office machines, such as photocopiers and scanners, voice mail systems, and personal computers.
- Communicate with clients and employees, and respond to any queries or complaints.
- Perform other office duties as assigned
- 2 pcs Valid Gov’t ID’s
- Updated Resume
In-Person: 20 Dundas St, East Suite A2 Mississauga (Hwy 10/Dundas)
|Job Category||Office & Clerical|