JOB OPENING: SHIPPING AND RECEIVING
Skills and Qualifications:
Preferred Previous Experience in Warehouse
2 years Experience
Attention to details
A Team Player
Ability to lift 50Lbs
Available to work FULL-TIME plus Overtime (Mon-Fri)
- Determines the method of shipment and prepares bills, invoices, and other shipping documents
- Receives merchandise – checks and signs delivery slips, and assists with unloading as necessary
- Inspects and verifies incoming goods against invoices or other documents, records shortages, and rejects damaged goods
- Organizes distribution and shipping of merchandise. Makes necessary verifications against documents, unpacks, and routes goods to appropriate storage areas. Handles customer pick-ups.
- May operate the forklift, to load, unload, transport, and store goods
- Maintains internal record-keeping systems
- Assembles containers and crates, packs goods to be shipped, and prepares to identify information and shipping instructions
- Knows safe storage and handling procedures for various materials
- Knows proper shipping procedures for transportation of dangerous goods
- Takes inventory, maintains storage area, organizes and places stock on shelves. Ensures the area is secure at all times.
2 pcs Valid Gov’t ID’s
Valid Forklift Licence
Top Plus Employment Inc.
20 Dundas St. East Suite A2 Mississauga
|Job Category||Forklift Operators|